Environmental Dynamics Limited is a locally owned and operated multi-trade company that has provided services in the electrical, controls, plumbing, heating, air conditioning, refrigeration and data/voice cabling fields since 1977. We proudly provide service in the commercial sector, maintenance, and construction fields.
We Pride ourselves on our Family Values, Safety Leadership and Operational Excellence. We offer a competitive industry wages and company paid benefits program.
We are looking for a dynamic individual who embodies Safety Leadership, exhibits Family Values, and has a passion for Continuous Improvement. If you are a Starter - 1st year Refrigeration & Air Conditioning Mechanic who has experience in the commercial and residential service sector, please submit your resume.
Why work for EDL?
- Training and advancement opportunities, including apprenticeships and open shop
- Great social events & gatherings
- A respectful, collaborative environment where all voices are valued
- Provided uniforms
- Tool Crib
- Boot Allowance
- 100% Company funded benefits package
- RRSP Program that provides 3x+ greater annual income than local unions.
- Increased vacation based on years of service
- 6-hour Standby Pay
- Paid Bereavement Leave
The position is responsible for the installation, repair, preventative maintenance, testing, and troubleshooting of heating, ventilation, refrigeration, and air-conditioning (HVAC) system in commercial and residential buildings in Edmonton and surrounding areas.
Compensation & Benefits
- Base wage $20-25 based on experience
- Opportunity for growth and development through internal and external programs
- Health, Dental, and Vision Care Benefits.
- Long Term Disability Insurance.
- RRSP Matching
- Valid Driver’s License
- Clean Criminal Record
- Clean pre-employment Drug & Alcohol test result
Duties and Responsibilities
- Installation, repair, preventative maintenance, testing, and troubleshooting of malfunctioned HVAC and refrigeration systems
- Perform repairs and preventative maintenance
- Deliver on deadlines and targets
- Read and follow blueprints, engineering specifications, technological processes, and SOPs
- Provide exceptional customer service to cliental while on worksites
- Working hours are 7:30am-4:30pm, Monday – Friday
- Position involves lifting up to 50lbs, sitting, standing, walking, climbing stairs, manual dexterity, and the ability to work in hot and cold temperatures.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $20.00-$25.00 per hour
How to Apply
Join a company that feels like family. A company where every person is equally valued, and a company where everyone truly feels at home. The team at Environmental Dynamics wants you working here. Check out these exciting career opportunities
or directly send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org