Environmental Dynamics Limited is a locally owned and operated multi-trade company that has provided services in the electrical, controls, plumbing, heating, air conditioning, refrigeration and data/voice cabling fields since 1977. We proudly provide service in the commercial sector, maintenance, and construction fields.
We Pride ourselves on our Family Values, Safety Leadership and Operational Excellence. We offer a competitive industry wages and company paid benefits program.
Since 1977, Environmental Dynamics Ltd has been a locally owned and operated business, providing mechanical services to the Edmonton and area. We provide installation, maintenance and repairs in HVAC, plumbing, electrical and mechanical industries. Working with our teams to ensure that our services are integrated, providing compatible, efficient, and cost-effective results to out customers.
Joining a company is a little like joining a family – you spend most of your week there; share achievements, milestones, and challenges with your team; and look to your colleagues for support and comradery. That’s why we’ve established a work environment that feels like family, where team building is part of the culture, every person is valued equally, and everyone feels truly at home.
We are looking for a dynamic individual who embodies Safety Leadership, exhibits Family Values and has a passion for Continuous Improvement. If you are a Journeyman Plumber who has experience in the commercial service sector, please submit your resume.
Why work for EDL?
- Training and advancement opportunities, including apprenticeships and open shop
- Great social events & gatherings
- A respectful, collaborative environment where all voices are valued
- 97% safer than others in the industry
- Tool crib
- Provided uniforms
- Company funded benefits package
- RRSP Program
- Standby Pay
- Paid Bereavement Leave
Compensation & Benefits
- Base wage $40.00
- Opportunity for growth and development through internal and external programs
- Health, Dental and Vision Care Benefits.
- Long Term Disability Insurance.
- RRSP Matching
- Valid Driver’s License
- Clean Criminal Record
- Clean pre-employment Drug & Alcohol test result
- Commercial Service Plumbing Experience
- Backflow certification is considered an asset
- Plumbing design is considered an asset
- Duties and Responsibilities
- Installation repair and preventative maintenance, testing and troubleshooting plumbing systems
- Troubleshooting boiler systems
- Ability to work with multiple size drain augers
- Install and assemble pipes, fixtures, valves, fittings and other required equipment
- Perform plumbing work on drains, sinks, toilets, tubs, etc.
- Read and follow blueprints, engineering specification, technological processes, and SOPs
- Deliver on deadlines and targets
- Provide exceptional customer service to cliental while on worksites
- Working hours are 7:30am-4:30pm, Monday – Friday
- Position involves lifting up to 50lbs, sitting, standing, walking, climbing stairs, manual dexterity and the ability to work in hot and cold temperatures.
How to Apply
If you would like to join a company with a work environment that feels like family, where every person is valued equally, and everyone feels truly at home. You've come to the right place. Join Environmental Dynamics by emailing your resume and cover letter to email@example.com