Environmental Dynamics Limited is a locally owned and operated multi-trade company that has provided services in the electrical, controls, plumbing, heating, air conditioning, refrigeration and data/voice cabling fields since 1977. We proudly provide service in the commercial sector, maintenance, and construction fields.
We Pride ourselves on our Family Values, Safety Leadership and Operational Excellence. We offer a competitive industry wages and company paid benefits program.
We are seeking a highly motivated Service Coordinator to join our growing team. Reporting to the Operations Manager, the Service Coordinator is responsible for the daily workflow coordination support between customers, technicians and managers; including scheduling, dispatching, generating billing related documents and providing exceptional customer service.
This position is located in Edmonton, AB, and is full-time-based on a 40 hour work week (7:30 am to 4:30 pm, Monday to Friday).
Duties and Responsibilities
- Working within a team, the Service Coordinator will:
- Receive all incoming calls in the utmost professional manner
- Generate Purchase Orders (POs)
- Attend to service calls, collect all pertinent details and generate work orders accurately
- Manage and update the dispatch board in the company software
- Effectively dispatch technicians to job sites and/or service calls
- Align technician’s skills to the appropriate jobs
- Maintain effective communication with technicians
- Schedule, update and confirm customers’ requests, work statuses and availability
- Response to customer inquiries and resolve customer issues as they arise
- Participate in information gathering for new customer qualifications
- Strive and offer flexible and helpful customer service
- Perform daily tracking, filing and distribution of various time-sensitive administrative items
- Perform any other administrative duties as required by managers
Experience & Qualifications
- A minimum of 2 years in a fast paced Administrative role
- Experience in scheduling service would be considered an asset
- Demonstrate professionalism, interpersonal skills and attention to details.
- Detail oriented with a proven track record for accuracy.
- Solid organizational and time management skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
How to Apply
Join a company that feels like family. A company where every person is equally valued, and a company where everyone truly feels at home. The team at Environmental Dynamics wants you working here. Check out these exciting career opportunities
or directly send your resume to email@example.com