Environmental Dynamics Limited is a locally owned and operated multi-trade company that has provided services in the electrical, controls, plumbing, heating, air conditioning, refrigeration and data/voice cabling fields since 1977. We proudly provide service in the commercial sector, maintenance, and construction fields.
We Pride ourselves on our Family Values, Safety Leadership and Operational Excellence. We offer a competitive industry wages and company paid benefits program.
We are seeking a highly motivated Sales & Marketing Manager to join our growing team. Reporting to the General Manager, this position is responsible for the overall functions of the Sales & Marketing Department. This position will be strategically aligned to increase Environmental Dynamic’s growth; focusing on customer base, web development and market opportunities. This position is located in Edmonton, AB, based on a 40 hour work week (7:30 am to 4:30 pm, Monday to Friday).
Duties and Responsibilities
• Develop company strategy plan through collaborative efforts with senior leadership team.
• Implementation and execution of the Company’s continual growth strategy in the Sales and Marketing Department.
• Lead the Business Development team;
- Responsible for managing 5-10 Business Development specialists
- Required to use structured coaching designed to motivate and develop the members of the Business Development team in order to achieve corporate & personal goals.
- Develop and maintain a customized sales playbook.
• Manage the selling process; set and achieve all metrics that align with the Company’s growth strategies.
- This includes forecasting and new client acquisition targets.
• Process and approve Business Development Specialist’s bi-weekly commission reports.
• Become the Company’s Brand Ambassador by developing the Company’s brand presence through website, presentations, social media, advertising and customer relations.
Business Development & Marketing
• Work with the General Manager to set Business Development targets
• Achieves Business Development operational objectives by contributing marketing and sales information and recommendations to strategic plans and reviews, including:
- Preparing and completing action plans
- Implementing production, productivity, quality, and customer-service standards
- Resolving problems
- Completing audits
- Identifying trends
- Determining system improvements
- And implementing change
• Identify marketing opportunities by defining the market, identifying consumer requirements; completing SWOT analysis for the market; forecasting projected business; establishing targeted market share.
• Responsible for building & maintaining rapport with key accounts; leading to growth of current contracts as well as new opportunities for the business.
• Champion operating software/ CRM implementation and maintenance.
• Support the Business Development team in the negotiating and closing of large-scale proposals.
• Understand the brand and identify innovative and cost-effective ways to develop and communicate the Company’s brand.
• Maintain and develop personal and team knowledge of Environmental Dynamics Ltd. products and services.
• Other duties as requested / required
Experience & Qualifications
• A minimum of 5 years’ experience in sales and marketing
- Experience in the construction, service and maintenance industry would be an asset
• Post-secondary education in business, sales and/or marketing
- Experience in a technical field is an asset
• Proven track record of delivering on business targets
• Proven track record of coaching and growing sales personnel in head office and other branches.
• Demonstrate professionalism, interpersonal skills and attention to details.
• Excellent strategic planning and forecasting abilities
• Solid organizational and time management skills.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
How to Apply
If you would like to join a company with a work environment that feels like family, where every person is valued equally, and everyone feels truly at home. You've come to the right place. Join Environmental Dynamics by emailing your resume and cover letter to email@example.com