Environmental Dynamics Limited is a locally owned and operated multi-trade company that has provided services in the electrical, controls, plumbing, heating, air conditioning, refrigeration and data/voice cabling fields since 1977. We proudly provide service in the commercial sector, maintenance, and construction fields.
We Pride ourselves on our Family Values, Safety Leadership and Operational Excellence. We offer a competitive industry wages and company paid benefits program.
Reporting to the Service Manager, the Apprentice HVAC/R Technician plays a key role in the continued success of the business. The selected candidate is responsible to provide top customer service to our valued customers. Additionally the Apprentice is responsible for assisting in maintenance, repair, installation and troubleshooting a broad range of Heating, Ventilation, Air Conditioning and Refrigeration system of commercial buildings.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Under direction and training; install, troubleshoot, repair and maintain all relevant and related HVAC systems according to layout, specifications, customer requirements and engineering design.
- Ensure all work performed are in line with the requirements of the appropriate municipal, provincial and federal codes.
- Deliver on deadlines and targets
- Strive and offer flexible and helpful customer service to maintain a high level of customer satisfaction and repeat business.
- Promote and maintain awareness and compliance of health and safety in accordance to industry standards and legal requirements.
- Perform any other duties as required by the manager
- Relevant work experience in a commercial and/or construction setting
- Indentured HVAC/R Apprentice and or Journeyman
- Practical and theoretical knowledge in building HVAC system
- Valid driver’s license with a clean abstract
- Must be willing to work on evenings and weekends if required
**Please note that a pre-employment drug and alcohol testing is required for all successful applicants.
Thank you for your interest in Environmental Dynamics Ltd. Please note that only those applicants who meet the recruitment criteria will be contacted for an interview.
How to Apply
If you would like to join a company with a work environment that feels like family, where every person is valued equally, and everyone feels truly at home. You've come to the right place. Join Environmental Dynamics by emailing your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org