Environmental Dynamics Limited is a locally owned and operated multi-trade company that has provided services in the electrical, controls, plumbing, heating, air conditioning, refrigeration and data/voice cabling fields since 1977. We proudly provide service in the commercial sector, maintenance, and construction fields.
We Pride ourselves on our Family Values, Safety Leadership and Operational Excellence. We offer a competitive industry wages and company paid benefits program.
We are looking for motivated Apprentice Plumber to join our growing team. This position is responsible for the assisting with installation, repair, preventative maintenance, testing and troubleshooting plumbing systems of all related water distribution, waste water disposal, and gas on mechanical systems in commercial buildings.
• 2-5 years’ relevant work experience in a commercial service setting.
• Practical and theoretical knowledge in building plumbing system.
• Knowledge in Service and Construction.
• Backflow prevention certification is an asset.
• Valid driver’s license with a clean abstract.
• Must be willing to work on evenings, weekends and on-call rotation.
• Strong communication, interpersonal and customer service skills.
How to Apply
If you would like to join a company with a work environment that feels like family, where every person is valued equally, and everyone feels truly at home. You've come to the right place. Join Environmental Dynamics by emailing your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org