Environmental Dynamics Limited is a locally owned and operated multi-trade company that has provided services in the electrical, controls, plumbing, heating, air conditioning, refrigeration and data/voice cabling fields since 1977. We proudly provide service in the commercial sector, maintenance, and construction fields.
We Pride ourselves on our Family Values, Safety Leadership and Operational Excellence. We offer a competitive industry wages and company paid benefits program.
Since 1977, Environmental Dynamics Ltd has been a locally owned and operated business, providing mechanical services to the Edmonton and area. We provide installation, maintenance and repairs in HVAC, plumbing, electrical and mechanical industries. Working with our teams to ensure that our services are integrated, providing compatible, efficient, and cost-effective results to out customers.
Joining a company is a little like joining a family – you spend most of your week there; share achievements, milestones, and challenges with your team; and look to your colleagues for support and comradery. That’s why we’ve established a work environment that feels like family, where team building is part of the culture, every person is valued equally, and everyone feels truly at home.
We are looking for a dynamic individual who embodies Safety Leadership, exhibits Family Values and has a passion for Continuous Improvement. If you are na Electrical Journeyperson who has experience in the commercial construction industry, please submit your resume.
Why work for EDL?
- Training and advancement opportunities, including apprenticeships and open shop
- Great social events & gatherings
- A respectful, collaborative environment where all voices are valued
- Family environment, team building, team culture.
- 97% safer than others in the industry
- Tool crib
- Provided uniforms
- Company funded benefits package
- RRSP Program
- Paid Bereavement Leave
Compensation & Benefits
- Base wage: $36.00-38.00 per hour
- Opportunity for growth and development through internal and external programs
- Health, Dental and Vision Care Benefits.
- Long Term Disability Insurance.
- RRSP Matching
- Valid Driver’s License
- Clean Criminal Record
- Clean pre-employment Drug & Alcohol test result
Duties and Responsibilities
- Maintenance, repair, installation and troubleshooting and broad range of electrical systems
- Thorough understanding and applied knowledge of electrical systems, components, layouts and codes
- Read and interpret drawings, circuit diagrams and electrical code specification
- Troubleshooting and diagnosing complex malfunction electrical system
- Deliver on deadlines and targets
- Provide exceptional customer service to cliental while on worksites
- Controls Installation is considered an asset
- Working hours are 7:30am-4:30pm, Monday – Friday, 10 hours x 4 Day shifts may be an option depending on work needs.
- Position involves lifting up to 50lbs, sitting, standing, walking, climbing stairs, manual dexterity and the ability to work in hot and cold temperatures.
How to Apply
Join a company that feels like family. A company where every person is equally valued, and a company where everyone truly feels at home. The team at Environmental Dynamics wants you working here. Check out these exciting career opportunities
or directly send your resume to email@example.com