Environmental Dynamics Limited is a locally owned and operated multi-trade company that has provided services in the electrical, controls, plumbing, heating, air conditioning, refrigeration and data/voice cabling fields since 1977. We proudly provide service in the commercial sector, maintenance, and construction fields.
We Pride ourselves on our Family Values, Safety Leadership and Operational Excellence. We offer a competitive industry wages and company paid benefits program.
Why work for EDL?
- 97% Safer than others in our Industry
- Owned & Operated in Edmonton, AB
- Collaborative work Environment
- Company Paid Health, Dental and Vision Care Benefits
- Life Insurance
- Social Club
We're looking for a dynamic individual who provides Operational Excellence, Safety Leadership and exhibits Family Values. if you are an experienced Journeyman/Journeywoman Electrician who has experience in running Commercial projects with proven experience directing a crew of at least 1-2 apprentices; please submit your resume.
- Journeyman/Journeywoman Electrician
- Troubleshooting skills.
- Reading & interpreting blueprints.
- Experience with distribution/main service installs.
- Fire alarm installation and service
- Motor/pump control installations.
- Experienced in working with conduit.
- Low voltage controls experience is considered an asset.
- Experience with terminating RTU’s, AHU’s, Boilers is considered an asset.
How to Apply
If you would like to join a company with a work environment that feels like family, where every person is valued equally, and everyone feels truly at home. You've come to the right place. Join Environmental Dynamics by emailing your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org