Environmental Dynamics Limited is a locally owned and operated multi-trade company that has provided services in the electrical, controls, plumbing, heating, air conditioning, refrigeration and data/voice cabling fields since 1977. We proudly provide service in the commercial sector, maintenance, and construction fields.
We Pride ourselves on our Family Values, Safety Leadership and Operational Excellence. We offer a competitive industry wages and company paid benefits program.
Since 1977, Environmental Dynamics Ltd has been a locally owned and operated business, providing mechanical services to the Edmonton and area. We provide installation, maintenance and repairs in HVAC, plumbing, electrical and mechanical industries. Working with our teams to ensure that our services are integrated, providing compatible, efficient, and cost-effective results to out customers.
Joining a company is a little like joining a family – you spend most of your week there; share achievements, milestones, and challenges with your team; and look to your colleagues for support and comradery. That’s why we’ve established a work environment that feels like family, where team building is part of the culture, every person is valued equally, and everyone feels truly at home.
We are looking for a dynamic individual who embodies Safety Leadership, exhibits Family Values and has a passion for Continuous Improvement. If you are a Journeyman Refrigeration & Air Conditioning Mechanic who has experience in the commercial and residential service sector, please submit your resume.
Why work for EDL?
- Training and advancement opportunities, including apprenticeships and open shop
- Great social events & gatherings
- A respectful, collaborative environment where all voices are valued
- 97% safer than others in the industry
- Tool crib
- Provided uniforms
- Company funded benefits package
- RRSP Program
- Standby Pay
- Paid Bereavement Leave
- Complete required calculations to determine the appropriate HVAC & refrigeration systems for the building before performing installation.
- Perform test to ensure secured piping connections between HVAC and refrigeration units and distribution system.
- Troubleshoot and test malfunctioned HVAC and refrigeration systems, and provide the most effective solutions.
- Perform repair and preventative maintenance on HVAC and refrigeration systems.
- Ensure all installations, repairs and maintenance are properly sized, aligned, supported and anchored.
- Ensure all work performed are in line with the requirements of the appropriate legislative codes.
- Read and follow blueprints, engineering specification, technological processes and SOPs in performing all task assigned.
- Maintain and monitor the use of Company’s Assets (fleet, tools, equipment, etc.) to ensure that they are used with the utmost care.
Compensation & Benefits
- Base wage $48.95
- $1000.00 Signing Bonus
- Opportunity for growth and development through internal and external programs
- Health, Dental and Vision Care Benefits.
- Long Term Disability Insurance.
- RRSP Matching
- Valid Driver’s License
- Clean Criminal Record
- Clean pre-employment Drug & Alcohol test result
Duties and Responsibilities
- Installation, repair, preventative maintenance, testing and troubleshooting of malfunctioned HVAC and refrigeration systems
- Preform repairs and preventative maintenance
- Deliver on deadlines and targets
- Read and follow blueprints, engineering specification, technological processes, and SOPs
- Provide exceptional customer service to cliental while on worksites
- Working hours are 7:30am-4:30pm, Monday – Friday
- Position involves lifting up to 50lbs, sitting, standing, walking, climbing stairs, manual dexterity and the ability to work in hot and cold temperatures.
How to Apply
If you would like to join a company with a work environment that feels like family, where every person is valued equally, and everyone feels truly at home. You've come to the right place. Join Environmental Dynamics by emailing your resume and cover letter to email@example.com