Environmental Dynamics Limited is a locally owned and operated multi-trade company that has provided services in the electrical, controls, plumbing, heating, air conditioning, refrigeration and data/voice cabling fields since 1977. We proudly provide service in the commercial sector, maintenance, and construction fields.
We Pride ourselves on our Family Values, Safety Leadership and Operational Excellence. We offer a competitive industry wages and company paid benefits program.
Since 1977, Environmental Dynamics Ltd has been a locally owned and operated business, providing mechanical services to the Edmonton and area. We provide installation, maintenance and repairs in HVAC, plumbing, electrical and mechanical industries.
Joining a company is a little like joining a family – you spend most of your week there; share achievements, milestones, and challenges with your team; and look to your colleagues for support and comradery. That’s why we’ve established a work environment that feels like family, where team building is part of the culture, every person is valued equally, and everyone feels truly at home.
We are looking for a dynamic individual who embodies Safety Leadership, exhibits Family Values and has a passion for Continuous Improvement. If you are a Journeyman or Apprentice Plumber who has experience in the commercial service sector, please submit your resume.
Why work for EDL?
- Training and advancement opportunities, including apprenticeships and open shop
- Great social events & gatherings
- A respectful, collaborative environment where all voices are valued
- Tool crib
- Provided uniforms
- Boot Allowance
- Company funded benefits package
- RRSP Program
- Paid Bereavement Leave
- Compensation & Benefits
- Opportunity for growth and development through internal and external programs
- Health, Dental and Vision Care Benefits.
- Long Term Disability Insurance.
- RRSP Matching
- Valid Driver’s License
- Clean Criminal Record
- Clean pre-employment Drug & Alcohol test result
- Duties and Responsibilities
- Installation of various plumbing and hydronic systems
- Install and assemble pipes, fixtures, valves, fittings and other required equipment
- Perform plumbing work on drains, sinks, toilets, tubs, etc.
- Read and follow blueprints, engineering specification, technological processes, and SOPs
- Deliver on deadlines and targets
- Provide exceptional customer service to cliental while on worksites
- Experience with retrofitting
- Experience working with pipe fitters & welders
- Practical and theoretical knowledge in the plumbing industry
- Working hours are 7:30am-4:30pm, Monday – Friday
- Position involves lifting up to 50lbs, sitting, standing, walking, climbing stairs, manual dexterity and the ability to work in hot and cold temperatures.
Compensation & Benefits
- Salary: From $38.00 per hour
- Benefits: Dental care, Employee assistance program, Extended health care, Vision care
- RRSP match
How to Apply
Join a company that feels like family. A company where every person is equally valued, and a company where everyone truly feels at home. The team at Environmental Dynamics wants you working here. Check out these exciting career opportunities
or directly send your resume to email@example.com