Environmental Dynamics Limited is a locally owned and operated multi-trade company that has provided services in the electrical, controls, plumbing, heating, air conditioning, refrigeration and data/voice cabling fields since 1977. We proudly provide service in the commercial sector, maintenance, and construction fields.
We Pride ourselves on our Family Values, Safety Leadership and Operational Excellence. We offer a competitive industry wages and company paid benefits program.
Why Work for EDL?
- 97% Safer than others in our Industry
- Owned & Operated in Edmonton, AB
- Collaborative work Environment
- Company Paid Health, Dental and Vision Care Benefits
- Life Insurance
- Social Club
We are looking for a dynamic individual with proven experience in preparing accurate estimate for maintenance repairs, direct replacements and quoted service work related to HVAC/R Equipment.
The Business Development Representative holds the responsibility of securing new and additional business for departments at EDL through the provision and execution of effective processes and strategies.
Compensation and Benefits
- Base salary of $70,000 + commission.
- Paid mileage to customer sites or offsite meetings.
- Health, Dental and Vision Care Benefits.
- Long Term Disability Insurance.
- 3 weeks’ vacation.
- Complete Pro.File survey as part of the EDL hiring process.
- Proficiency with the Microsoft Office Suite of services.
- Experience with Customer Relationship Management (CRM) software is considered an asset.
- Experience in industry (Mechanical Services) is considered an asset.
- Valid Driver’s License
- Clean Criminal Record
How to Apply
If you would like to join a company with a work environment that feels like family, where every person is valued equally, and everyone feels truly at home. You've come to the right place. Join Environmental Dynamics by emailing your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org