Environmental Dynamics Limited is a locally owned and operated multi-trade company that has provided services in the electrical, controls, plumbing, heating, air conditioning, refrigeration and data/voice cabling fields since 1977. We proudly provide service in the commercial sector, maintenance, and construction fields.
We Pride ourselves on our Family Values, Safety Leadership and Operational Excellence. We offer a competitive industry wages and company paid benefits program.
We are looking for a highly skilled Electrician to service our commercial clients in the Edmonton and surrounding areas. This position is responsible for maintenance, repair, installation and troubleshooting a broad range of electrical systems, apparatus and electrical component of commercial buildings. This position is based in Edmonton, AB
• Must have a minimum of 2 years of experience in the commercial sector.
• Practical and theoretical knowledge in building electrical system.
• Experience in preparing and interpreting blue prints
• Experience in material estimation.
• Valid driver’s license with a clean abstract
• Must be willing to work on evenings, weekends and on-call if required
• Strong communication and customer service skills
How to Apply
If you would like to join a company with a work environment that feels like family, where every person is valued equally, and everyone feels truly at home. You've come to the right place. Join Environmental Dynamics by emailing your resume and cover letter to email@example.com