Environmental Dynamics Limited is a locally owned and operated multi-trade company that has provided services in the electrical, controls, plumbing, heating, air conditioning, refrigeration and data/voice cabling fields since 1977. We proudly provide service in the commercial sector, maintenance, and construction fields.
We Pride ourselves on our Family Values, Safety Leadership and Operational Excellence. We offer a competitive industry wages and company paid benefits program.
Why work for EDL?
- 97% Safer than others in our Industry
- Owned & Operated in Edmonton, AB
- Collaborative work Environment
- Company Paid Health, Dental and Vision Care Benefits
- Life Insurance
- Social Club
The Electrical & Controls Business Development Representative will focus on the Commercial markets in the greater Edmonton area (and surrounding). This job is full time based on 40 hours per week (Monday to Friday, 7:30 - 4:30). Our office is in Edmonton, AB.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Help develop, improve, and follow sales systems, processes, and policies to accomplish Environmental Dynamics Ltd.’s mandate and goals.
- Play a significant role by demonstrating long-term support and respect to all current, new, and proposed processes, procedures, policies, and rules.
- Setup and conduct meetings with consultants, customers, and engineers to achieve brand recognition, company selection within project specifications, identification of additional bidding opportunities, and to create company market exposure.
- Canvas all opportunities available and select the highest probability outcomes to pursue.
- Attend site walkthroughs for all estimates to be familiarized with the project prior to submitting any pricing.
- Prepare, evaluate, and submit budget estimates, proposals, tenders, RPF’s, etc.
- Prepare and submit any documents required to submit estimates.
- Deliver on deadlines and targets and should deadlines or targets not be achievable in the given time frame, immediately advise and communicate status with all stakeholders.
- Demonstrate ongoing leadership and professional ethical standards within the workplace.
- Conduct productive, efficient, and timely meetings when necessary. Monitor, manage, and improve the efficiency of all meetings and, use alternative communication methods when proven to be more productive and effective over physical meetings.
- Perform any other duties or tasks as required by the General Manager.
Experience & Qualifications
The selected candidate will be able to exhibit:
- Proven experience in Electrical and HVAC Controls markets (5+ years)
- Proven organization and communication skills
Candidates will be required to provide a clean Criminal Record check and driving abstract as part of our hiring process.
How to Apply
If you would like to join a company with a work environment that feels like family, where every person is valued equally, and everyone feels truly at home. You've come to the right place. Join Environmental Dynamics by emailing your resume and cover letter to email@example.com