Environmental Dynamics Limited is a locally owned and operated multi-trade company that has provided services in the electrical, controls, plumbing, heating, air conditioning, refrigeration and data/voice cabling fields since 1977. We proudly provide service in the commercial sector, maintenance, and construction fields.
We Pride ourselves on our Family Values, Safety Leadership and Operational Excellence. We offer a competitive industry wages and company paid benefits program.
Reporting to the Controls Division Manager, the Controls Lead plays a key role in the continued success of the business. Under direction, the incumbent will be a technical leader with supporting staff in service and construction projects, with the ability to perform preventive maintenance, repair, installation, replacement of outdated equipment as well as commissioning of highly complex systems (including detailed troubleshooting).
Duties and Responsibilities
- Complete daily manpower resource planning and other administrative duties to aid in departmental success.
- Diagnose and repair complex control system malfunctions using extensive knowledge of a variety of electronic or digital controls systems and ability to test and write modifications in multiple languages of systems software.
- Provide solutions to very complex control system problems by either troubleshooting the system, or advising others on how to resolve problems. Requires thorough understanding of systems software and ability to write or recommend modifications to programs.
- Read and follow blueprints, engineering specifications, technological processes and SOPs in performing all task assigned.
- Prepare bill of materials, bill of quantities, estimates and technical reports.
- Play a significant role by demonstrating long-term support and respect to all current, new, and proposed processes, procedures, policies, and rules.
- Ensure high levels of customer satisfaction. Meets regularly with customers to become familiar with operating problems ensuring the customer is adequately informed on the nature of service provided and outstanding issues.
- This position performs work inside and outside the office environment and may be subject to heat, cold, noise and other environmental factors.
- This position may require working in awkward body positions including climbing, kneeling, reaching, etc.
- Occasional lifting, pushing and pulling and may be required.
- Minimum of 4 years of relevant experience, including leading a team.
- Proven experience in the commercial automation and controls sector.
- Technical training in Electrical, HVAC/R or other related fields would be considered an asset.
Chosen candidates must have a clean criminal record, driving abstract and be willing to attend pre-employment drug and alcohol testing.
How to Apply
If you would like to join a company with a work environment that feels like family, where every person is valued equally, and everyone feels truly at home. You've come to the right place. Join Environmental Dynamics by emailing your resume and cover letter to email@example.com