Environmental Dynamics Limited is a locally owned and operated multi-trade company that has provided services in the electrical, controls, plumbing, heating, air conditioning, refrigeration and data/voice cabling fields since 1977. We proudly provide service in the commercial sector, maintenance, and construction fields.
We Pride ourselves on our Family Values, Safety Leadership and Operational Excellence. We offer a competitive industry wages and company paid benefits program.
The Business Development Manager is responsible for the overall functions of the Business Development function of EDL. This position will be strategically aligned to increase Environmental Dynamic’s growth; focusing on customer base, web development and market opportunities.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Develop Business Development strategy though collaborative efforts with senior leadership team comprised of technical subject matter experts.
- Achieve Business Development objectives by contributing marketing and sales information and recommendations to strategic plans and reviews.
- Build, Lead and Coach our Business Development team.
- Develop and maintain a customize sales playbook.
- Responsible for building & maintaining rapport with key accounts; leading to growth of current contracts as well as new opportunities for the business.
- Manage the selling process; set and achieve all metrics that align with the Company’s growth strategies.
- Become the Company’s Brand Ambassador by developing the Company’s brand presence through website, presentations, social media, advertising and customer relations.
Compensation and Benefits
- Starting salary of $100,000 paid annually.
- Paid mileage to customer sites or offsite meetings.
- Health, Dental and Vision Care Benefits.
- Long Term Disability Insurance.
- Company RSP.
- 4 weeks’ vacation.
- Complete Pro.File survey as part of the EDL hiring process.
- Proven experience in strategizing and building a technical inside sales team.
- Demonstrated experience leading and coaching teams.
- Proficiency with the Microsoft Office Suite of services.
- Experience with Customer Relationship Management (CRM) software is considered an asset.
- Experience in industry (Mechanical Services) is considered an asset.
- Valid Driver’s License
- Clean Criminal Record
How to Apply
If you would like to join a company with a work environment that feels like family, where every person is valued equally, and everyone feels truly at home. You've come to the right place. Join Environmental Dynamics by emailing your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org