Environmental Dynamics Limited is a locally owned and operated multi-trade company that has provided services in the electrical, controls, plumbing, heating, air conditioning, refrigeration and data/voice cabling fields since 1977. We proudly provide service in the commercial sector, maintenance, and construction fields.
We Pride ourselves on our Family Values, Safety Leadership and Operational Excellence. We offer a competitive industry wages and company paid benefits program.
Reporting to the division manager, the incumbent plays a key role in the continued success of the business. Under direction, is responsible for the installation, repair and testing plumbing systems of all related water distribution, waste water disposal, and gas on mechanical systems in commercial buildings.
Duties and Responsibilities
• Provide plumbing services of all related mechanical systems
• Review blueprints and building plans and specifications to determine the layout for various systems
• Select, install and assemble pipes, fixtures, valves, fitting, boilers, backflow assemblies and other required equipment.
• Ensure all work performed meets municipal, provincial and federal codes.
• Promote and maintain awareness and compliance of health and safety in accordance to industry standards and legal requirements.
• Proven experience in Service Plumbing.
• Practical and theoretical knowledge in the plumbing industry
• Strong communication, interpersonal and customer service skills
• Proven organizational and time management skills
• Valid driver’s license with a clean abstract
• Must be willing to work on evenings and weekends if required.
Note: We thank you for your interest but only selected candidates will be contacted.
How to Apply
If you would like to join a company with a work environment that feels like family, where every person is valued equally, and everyone feels truly at home. You've come to the right place. Join Environmental Dynamics by emailing your resume and cover letter to email@example.com