Environmental Dynamics Limited is a locally owned and operated multi-trade company that has provided services in the electrical, controls, plumbing, heating, air conditioning, refrigeration and data/voice cabling fields since 1977. We proudly provide service in the commercial sector, maintenance, and construction fields.
We Pride ourselves on our Family Values, Safety Leadership and Operational Excellence. We offer a competitive industry wages and company paid benefits program.
Job Title: Apprentice HVAC/R
Reports to: Mechanical Service Manager
Location: Edmonton, AB
The position is responsible for the installation, repair, preventative maintenance, testing and troubleshooting heating, ventilation, refrigeration and air-conditioning (HVAC) system in commercial and residential buildings in Edmonton and surrounding areas.
Duties and Responsibilities
• Complete required calculations to determine the appropriate HVAC & refrigeration systems for the building before performing installation.
• Perform test to ensure secured piping connections between HVAC and refrigeration units and distribution system.
• Troubleshoot and test malfunctioned HVAC and refrigeration systems, and provide the most effective solutions.
• Perform repair and preventative maintenance on HVAC and refrigeration systems.
• Ensure all installations, repairs and maintenance are properly sized, aligned, supported and anchored.
• Ensure all work performed are in line with the requirements of the appropriate legislative codes.
• Read and follow blueprints, engineering specification, technological processes and SOPs in performing all task assigned.
• Play a significant role by demonstrating long-term support and respect to all current, new, and proposed processes, procedures, policies, and rules.
• Ensure all work being performed by Environmental Dynamics Ltd. is of the best trade standards, industry leading quality, and service excellence.
• Deliver on deadlines and targets, and should deadlines or targets not be achievable in the given time frame, immediately advise and communicate status with all stakeholders.
• Strive and offer flexible and helpful customer service to maintain a high level of customer satisfaction and repeat business. Use immediate, proactive, and effective communication with customers at all times.
• Promote and maintain awareness and compliance of health and safety in accordance to industry standards and legal requirements.
• Perform any other duties as required by the manager and/or journeyman.
• This position performs work inside and outside the office environment and may be subject to heat, cold, noise and other environmental factors.
• This position may require working in awkward body positions including climbing, kneeling, reaching, etc.
• Occasional lifting may be required.
How to Apply
If you would like to join a company with a work environment that feels like family, where every person is valued equally, and everyone feels truly at home. You've come to the right place. Join Environmental Dynamics by emailing your resume and cover letter to email@example.com