Environmental Dynamics Limited is a locally owned and operated multi-trade company that has provided services in the electrical, controls, plumbing, heating, air conditioning, refrigeration and data/voice cabling fields since 1977. We proudly provide service in the commercial sector, maintenance, and construction fields.
We Pride ourselves on our Family Values, Safety Leadership and Operational Excellence. We offer a competitive industry wages and company paid benefits program.
Environmental Dynamics Limited is a locally owned and operated multi-trade company that has provided services in the electrical, controls, plumbing, heating, air conditioning, refrigeration and data/ voice cabling fields since 1978. We proudly provide service in the commercial sector, maintenance, and construction fields.
We offer a competitive salary, comprehensive benefits program and company matched RRSP programs.
Reporting to the Journeyman Plumber, and Mechanical Projects Manager, the Apprentice Plumber plays a key role in the continued success of the business. Under direction, is responsible for the installation, repair and testing plumbing systems of all related water distribution, waste water disposal, and gas on mechanical systems in commercial buildings.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Plumbing Knowledge:
- Provide plumbing services of all related mechanical systems
- Review blueprints and building plans and specifications to determine the layout for various systems
- Select, install and assemble pipes, fixtures, valves, fitting, boilers, backflow assemblies and other required equipment.
- Ensure all work performed meets municipal, provincial and federal codes.
- Safety: Promote and maintain awareness and compliance of health and safety in accordance to industry standards and legal requirements.
- 2nd or 3rd year apprentice with proven experience in the Commercial Construction industry.
- Practical and theoretical knowledge in the plumbing industry
- Strong communication, interpersonal and customer service skills
- Proven organizational and time management skills
- Valid driver’s license with a clean abstract
- Must be willing to work on evenings and weekends if required.
** We thank you for your interest but only selected candidates will be contacted.
Job Type: Permanent
Salary: $22.80-$26.60 per hour
How to Apply
Join a company that feels like family. A company where every person is equally valued, and a company where everyone truly feels at home. The team at Environmental Dynamics wants you working here. Check out these exciting career opportunities
or directly send your resume to email@example.com